Browsing Posts In: safety checklist

Prevention Tips for Email Phishing Scams

July 18, 2017

  The FBI has reported that email phishing accounts for 95 percent of cybersecurity threats. Legal and law enforcement experts at the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation’s Cybersecurity Conference in Chicago, which focused on threats to the real estate industry, said this is why client communications are a key component of “cyber hygiene.” The common advice to use strong passwords and change them often isn’t enough to obstruct hackers, said FBI special agent […]

... Read More
2017 Hurricane Season Predictions and Preparations Checklist

June 27, 2017

The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) is predicting an active hurricane season. It estimates there will be five to nine hurricanes, with two to four of them being major storms. A weak El Niño could make for a more active hurricane season this year. The NOAA just recently said there is a 45 percent chance of an above normal season, a 35 percent chance of a near-normal season and only a 20 percent chance […]

... Read More